Whether you're enjoying a day off or working away at the office, take time to reflect on the sacrifices that were made to better our country. Never forget where we've been; never rest until we've overcome.
Search Our Site
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Image via Nov. 9, 2013 is a monumental anniversary in hip hop. Twenty years ago today, The Wu-Tang Clan released their debut album, Ent...
A couple of days ago, my boys at YouKnowIGotSoul.com raised an interesting question on their Facebook page : Who were the most successful...
Ladies, y'all won't like me after this column. A few days ago, I was roaming around these Internet streetz, and I stumbled across ...
It's the same old story. Whenever we spotlight fallen artists in this space, it's almost always the same sad tale - humble beginn...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (115)
- ► 2013 (219)
- Love Letter to Social Media
- Flashback Friday: Toni Braxton and Jay-Z
- What Ever Happened to: D'Angelo
- Listen Up: Lady Pista, Underground Dancefloor
- Edd's MANtra: Etta James dies at 73
- Flashback Friday: Brandy and Jadakiss
- Love Letters: Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
- Edd's MANtra: Jay-Z Gives Up The B Word (UPDATED)
- Edd's MANtra: Martin Luther King's Last Speech
- Edd's MANtra: Awkward Black Girl Season Finale
- Flashback Friday: Ludacris and Brandy
- Edd's MANtra: Happy Birthday, Kim Coles
- Edd's MANtra: We Will Overcome Some Day, I Hope
- S#*! Edd Says
- Why I'm Taking a Social Media Sabbatical
- Flashback Friday: Christina Aguilera and Deborah C...
- Earring Envy
- Love Letters: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow - and Back...
- Product Review: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Co...
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2011 (355)
- ► 2010 (321)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.