"Sorry" by Noel Gourdin
Search Our Site
I've been known to give you ladies a hard time over your schoolyard crushes. Like Immature, for instance - I said y'all were crazy f...
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Image via Nov. 9, 2013 is a monumental anniversary in hip hop. Twenty years ago today, The Wu-Tang Clan released their debut album, Ent...
Every time I think I'm gonna give up the game, the streets keep calling. Not too long ago, I spent nearly a month looking back at the ...
A couple of days ago, my boys at YouKnowIGotSoul.com raised an interesting question on their Facebook page : Who were the most successful...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (121)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- Edd gets excited over a "Window Seat"
- Femcee Tournament Regional Semifinals, Part 2
- Do plus-size models lower our self-esteem?
- Femcee Tournament Regional Semifinals, Part 1
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Noel Gourdin
- Georgia Mae's Femcee Tournament: Round 1, Part 4
- Album Review: Monica, Still Standing
- Stay Golden
- Georgia Mae's Femcee Tournament: Round 1, Part 3
- Let your hair down
- Living Large
- Georgia Mae's Femcee Tournament: Round 1, Part 2
- Progressive Soul Mondays...
- The So-Called Oscar Curse
- Updated: My New Favorite Commercial
- Georgia Mae's Femcee Tournament: Round 1, Part 1
- Weighty Matters in Hollywood
- Whatever Happened to: Blu Cantrell
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Erika Rose
- Did Hollywood turn its back on Corey Haim?
- Album Review: Ludacris, Battle of the Sexes
- Jack and Kate Plus 815
- Edd's MANtra: Biggie Day
- Edd's MANtra: Color-struck
- 7 Reasons I'm Glad I Watched the Oscars
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Angela Johnson
- Edd's MANtra: Mo' Money, Mo' Problems
- Edd's MANtra: Trial and Error
- Vintage Dating Tips
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Wayna
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.