"Sorry" by Noel Gourdin
Search Our Site
Thanksgiving is a wrap, it's cold as crap outside and you're recovering from injuries sustained during Black Friday brawls in Wal...
It's the same old story. Whenever we spotlight fallen artists in this space, it's almost always the same sad tale - humble beginn...
At this point in hip-hop's storied history, I thought the chances of an OutKast reunion were as likely as Biggie doing the Nae Nae at a ...
Goodie Mob Age Against the Machine (to be released August 27, 2013) A couple of years ago, I assumed a Goodie Mob reunion was as like...
I get compared to a lot of people - and I agree with NONE of the comparisons. For the record, I do not look like: - Kirk Franklin (I'm n...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- Edd gets excited over a "Window Seat"
- Femcee Tournament Regional Semifinals, Part 2
- Do plus-size models lower our self-esteem?
- Femcee Tournament Regional Semifinals, Part 1
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Noel Gourdin
- Georgia Mae's Femcee Tournament: Round 1, Part 4
- Album Review: Monica, Still Standing
- Stay Golden
- Georgia Mae's Femcee Tournament: Round 1, Part 3
- Let your hair down
- Living Large
- Georgia Mae's Femcee Tournament: Round 1, Part 2
- Progressive Soul Mondays...
- The So-Called Oscar Curse
- Updated: My New Favorite Commercial
- Georgia Mae's Femcee Tournament: Round 1, Part 1
- Weighty Matters in Hollywood
- Whatever Happened to: Blu Cantrell
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Erika Rose
- Did Hollywood turn its back on Corey Haim?
- Album Review: Ludacris, Battle of the Sexes
- Jack and Kate Plus 815
- Edd's MANtra: Biggie Day
- Edd's MANtra: Color-struck
- 7 Reasons I'm Glad I Watched the Oscars
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Angela Johnson
- Edd's MANtra: Mo' Money, Mo' Problems
- Edd's MANtra: Trial and Error
- Vintage Dating Tips
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Wayna
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.