In case you read my last post on Gov. Sarah Palin and thought to yourself, "No one is being sexist toward her," head over to Jezebel.com and check out photos of "16 sexist Palin shirts that'll probably piss you off." And just to warn you, they'll probably make you sick to your stomach too.
Search Our Site
Every time I think I'm gonna give up the game, the streets keep calling. Not too long ago, I spent nearly a month looking back at the ...
Nothing seems to rile up you Love Haters more than Valentine's Day. Some of hip-hop's elite certainly can relate. If you'...
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Shermika Dunner loves art in all its many manifestations, be it music, film, fashion or food. She even considers traveling an art form. &q...
It's the same old story. Whenever we spotlight fallen artists in this space, it's almost always the same sad tale - humble beginn...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (105)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- ► 2010 (321)
- ► 2009 (426)
- Edd’s MANtra: Hair scares
- Edd’s MANtra: School Daze 2? No thanks
- Round One... Obama
- It's on!
- Is there a doctor in the house?
- Liveblogging: Grey's Anatomy Season Premiere!
- Album Review: Jazmine Sullivan, Fearless
- I am not my hair, but...
- "Fearless" Female
- Book review: Keep the Faith, Faith Evans
- "If you're thinkin' about my baby it don't matter ...
- Edd's MANtra: At Least He's Honest
- A Fall of Firsts: 90 Days of New
- Quick Hit: I'm not sexist, but my T-shirt is
- Edd's MANtra: Not To Speak Ill of the Dead, but…
- Album review: Amerie, Because I Love It
- Chick Flicks: "The Women"
- This is what a feminist looks like. Or is it?
- Georgia Mae launches!
- ▼ September (20)
Powered by Blogger.