In case you read my last post on Gov. Sarah Palin and thought to yourself, "No one is being sexist toward her," head over to Jezebel.com and check out photos of "16 sexist Palin shirts that'll probably piss you off." And just to warn you, they'll probably make you sick to your stomach too.
Search Our Site
Image via Nov. 9, 2013 is a monumental anniversary in hip hop. Twenty years ago today, The Wu-Tang Clan released their debut album, Ent...
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Chris Brown X (to be released September 16, 2014) #FactsOnly: It took so long for my play cousin Chris Brown to drop his latest albu...
Ladies, y'all won't like me after this column. A few days ago, I was roaming around these Internet streetz, and I stumbled across ...
A couple of days ago, my boys at YouKnowIGotSoul.com raised an interesting question on their Facebook page : Who were the most successful...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (128)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- ► 2010 (321)
- ► 2009 (426)
- Edd’s MANtra: Hair scares
- Edd’s MANtra: School Daze 2? No thanks
- Round One... Obama
- It's on!
- Is there a doctor in the house?
- Liveblogging: Grey's Anatomy Season Premiere!
- Album Review: Jazmine Sullivan, Fearless
- I am not my hair, but...
- "Fearless" Female
- Book review: Keep the Faith, Faith Evans
- "If you're thinkin' about my baby it don't matter ...
- Edd's MANtra: At Least He's Honest
- A Fall of Firsts: 90 Days of New
- Quick Hit: I'm not sexist, but my T-shirt is
- Edd's MANtra: Not To Speak Ill of the Dead, but…
- Album review: Amerie, Because I Love It
- Chick Flicks: "The Women"
- This is what a feminist looks like. Or is it?
- Georgia Mae launches!
- ▼ September (20)
Powered by Blogger.