Search Our Site
Common Nobody's Smiling (to be released July 22, 2014) For years, Common has reigned as hip-hop's unofficial poet laureate, t...
Every time I think I'm gonna give up the game, the streets keep calling. Not too long ago, I spent nearly a month looking back at the ...
Nothing seems to rile up you Love Haters more than Valentine's Day. Some of hip-hop's elite certainly can relate. If you'...
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Hip hop royalty at the Georgia Dome. Beyonce has as weird hold over some of you ladies. For example, when her On The Run tour with hub...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (104)
- ► 2013 (219)
- 3 Reasons Feminists Should Love Hathaway's Catwoma...
- Album Review: Rick Ross, God Forgives, I Don't
- Flashback Friday: Bill Withers and Otis Redding
- Love Letters: Love Is A Battlefield
- Edd's MANtra: Sherman Hemsley Dies at 74
- Edd's MANtra: Life Is Good For Edd
- Album Review: R. Kelly, Write Me Back
- Why I'm Reluctant to Write About Not Wanting Kids
- Flashback Friday: The Isley Bros. and Coldplay
- Up-Close Inspiration from Michelle Obama
- Love Letters: Why Men Want to Date Their Moms
- How to Write a Feminist Fairy Tale
- The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl: Season 2,...
- Flashback Friday: Lil Wayne and DMX
- Album Review: Nas, Life Is Good
- Love Letters: Why Society Says You Need to Marry
- Album Review: Frank Ocean, Channel Orange
- Celebrating Julia Bluhm and Finding Hope in New Me...
- You Can't "Have It All" but You Can Have "That"
- Flashback Friday: Musiq Soulchild and Bilal
- Love Letters: How To Reply To Prying Friends
- Edd's MANtra: Frank Ocean Comes Out - What Does It...
- 20 Questions: 2012 BET Awards
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2011 (355)
- ► 2010 (321)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.