Search Our Site
Image via Nov. 9, 2013 is a monumental anniversary in hip hop. Twenty years ago today, The Wu-Tang Clan released their debut album, Ent...
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Every time I think I'm gonna give up the game, the streets keep calling. Not too long ago, I spent nearly a month looking back at the ...
A couple of days ago, my boys at YouKnowIGotSoul.com raised an interesting question on their Facebook page : Who were the most successful...
It's the same old story. Whenever we spotlight fallen artists in this space, it's almost always the same sad tale - humble beginn...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (119)
- ► 2013 (219)
- 3 Reasons Feminists Should Love Hathaway's Catwoma...
- Album Review: Rick Ross, God Forgives, I Don't
- Flashback Friday: Bill Withers and Otis Redding
- Love Letters: Love Is A Battlefield
- Edd's MANtra: Sherman Hemsley Dies at 74
- Edd's MANtra: Life Is Good For Edd
- Album Review: R. Kelly, Write Me Back
- Why I'm Reluctant to Write About Not Wanting Kids
- Flashback Friday: The Isley Bros. and Coldplay
- Up-Close Inspiration from Michelle Obama
- Love Letters: Why Men Want to Date Their Moms
- How to Write a Feminist Fairy Tale
- The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl: Season 2,...
- Flashback Friday: Lil Wayne and DMX
- Album Review: Nas, Life Is Good
- Love Letters: Why Society Says You Need to Marry
- Album Review: Frank Ocean, Channel Orange
- Celebrating Julia Bluhm and Finding Hope in New Me...
- You Can't "Have It All" but You Can Have "That"
- Flashback Friday: Musiq Soulchild and Bilal
- Love Letters: How To Reply To Prying Friends
- Edd's MANtra: Frank Ocean Comes Out - What Does It...
- 20 Questions: 2012 BET Awards
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2011 (355)
- ► 2010 (321)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.