Search Our Site
Chris Brown X (to be released September 16, 2014) #FactsOnly: It took so long for my play cousin Chris Brown to drop his latest albu...
I know it's hard to image now, but there was once a time when music videos were more than racially ambiguous women standing around i...
Image via Nov. 9, 2013 is a monumental anniversary in hip hop. Twenty years ago today, The Wu-Tang Clan released their debut album, Ent...
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Ladies, y'all won't like me after this column. A few days ago, I was roaming around these Internet streetz, and I stumbled across ...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (127)
- ► 2013 (219)
- 3 Reasons Feminists Should Love Hathaway's Catwoma...
- Album Review: Rick Ross, God Forgives, I Don't
- Flashback Friday: Bill Withers and Otis Redding
- Love Letters: Love Is A Battlefield
- Edd's MANtra: Sherman Hemsley Dies at 74
- Edd's MANtra: Life Is Good For Edd
- Album Review: R. Kelly, Write Me Back
- Why I'm Reluctant to Write About Not Wanting Kids
- Flashback Friday: The Isley Bros. and Coldplay
- Up-Close Inspiration from Michelle Obama
- Love Letters: Why Men Want to Date Their Moms
- How to Write a Feminist Fairy Tale
- The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl: Season 2,...
- Flashback Friday: Lil Wayne and DMX
- Album Review: Nas, Life Is Good
- Love Letters: Why Society Says You Need to Marry
- Album Review: Frank Ocean, Channel Orange
- Celebrating Julia Bluhm and Finding Hope in New Me...
- You Can't "Have It All" but You Can Have "That"
- Flashback Friday: Musiq Soulchild and Bilal
- Love Letters: How To Reply To Prying Friends
- Edd's MANtra: Frank Ocean Comes Out - What Does It...
- 20 Questions: 2012 BET Awards
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2011 (355)
- ► 2010 (321)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.