You've seen the viral videos "Sh*t Girls Say," "Sh*t Black Girls Say," and "Sh*t White Girls Say to Black Girls." Now let’s take a look at all those crazy things our music editor loves to say. For those of you who know Edd well, you’ll find this hilarious. If you don’t know him, you’ll find this utterly ridiculous. Or maybe all of you will find this ridiculous. Oh well, here goes…
Search Our Site
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Nothing seems to rile up you Love Haters more than Valentine's Day. Some of hip-hop's elite certainly can relate. If you'...
Every time I think I'm gonna give up the game, the streets keep calling. Not too long ago, I spent nearly a month looking back at the ...
A couple of days ago, my boys at YouKnowIGotSoul.com raised an interesting question on their Facebook page : Who were the most successful...
It's the same old story. Whenever we spotlight fallen artists in this space, it's almost always the same sad tale - humble beginn...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (106)
- ► 2013 (219)
- Love Letter to Social Media
- Flashback Friday: Toni Braxton and Jay-Z
- What Ever Happened to: D'Angelo
- Listen Up: Lady Pista, Underground Dancefloor
- Edd's MANtra: Etta James dies at 73
- Flashback Friday: Brandy and Jadakiss
- Love Letters: Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
- Edd's MANtra: Jay-Z Gives Up The B Word (UPDATED)
- Edd's MANtra: Martin Luther King's Last Speech
- Edd's MANtra: Awkward Black Girl Season Finale
- Flashback Friday: Ludacris and Brandy
- Edd's MANtra: Happy Birthday, Kim Coles
- Edd's MANtra: We Will Overcome Some Day, I Hope
- S#*! Edd Says
- Why I'm Taking a Social Media Sabbatical
- Flashback Friday: Christina Aguilera and Deborah C...
- Earring Envy
- Love Letters: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow - and Back...
- Product Review: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Co...
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2011 (355)
- ► 2010 (321)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.