Search Our Site
Common Nobody Smiling (to be released July 22, 2014) For years, Common has reigned as hip-hop's unofficial poet laureate, the con...
Hip hop royalty at the Georgia Dome. Beyonce has as weird hold over some of you ladies. For example, when her On The Run tour with hub...
Nothing seems to rile up you Love Haters more than Valentine's Day. Some of hip-hop's elite certainly can relate. If you'...
Every time I think I'm gonna give up the game, the streets keep calling. Not too long ago, I spent nearly a month looking back at the ...
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- Lessons Learned
- Geraldine Doyle, "We Can Do It!" Poster Inspiratio...
- Edd's MANtra: R&Beef!
- 'New Year's Eve' Eve
- Confessions of a Product Junkie
- Edd's MANtra: RIP Teena Marie
- Georgia Mae's Top 10 Albums of 2010, Part 2
- Georgia Mae's Top 10 Albums of 2010, Part 1
- 2010: The Year That Could Have Sucked But Didn't
- Whatever Happened to: Total
- Love Letters: Communication Skills
- 10 Things I Love About Winter
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Carmen Rodgers
- Mini-Lyrical Dissection: T.I. and Chris Brown, Get...
- If you've been thinking about getting me a Christm...
- An Antoine Dodson Christmas
- Love Letters: Perceptions of Promiscuity
- Good riddance to bad rubbish!
- Progressive Soul Mondays: The Floacist
- Love Letters: The First Move and Background Checks...
- On the Upswing
- Edd's MANtra: Bare Facts
- A Love Letter to Facebook
- Album Review: Jazmine Sullivan, Love Me Back
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Colin Munroe
- Fear of Flying
- Is female empowerment killing romance?
- Georgia Mae presents Love Letters
- ▼ December (28)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.