Search Our Site
Image via Nov. 9, 2013 is a monumental anniversary in hip hop. Twenty years ago today, The Wu-Tang Clan released their debut album, Ent...
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
A couple of days ago, my boys at YouKnowIGotSoul.com raised an interesting question on their Facebook page : Who were the most successful...
It's the same old story. Whenever we spotlight fallen artists in this space, it's almost always the same sad tale - humble beginn...
Every time I think I'm gonna give up the game, the streets keep calling. Not too long ago, I spent nearly a month looking back at the ...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (118)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- Lessons Learned
- Geraldine Doyle, "We Can Do It!" Poster Inspiratio...
- Edd's MANtra: R&Beef!
- 'New Year's Eve' Eve
- Confessions of a Product Junkie
- Edd's MANtra: RIP Teena Marie
- Georgia Mae's Top 10 Albums of 2010, Part 2
- Georgia Mae's Top 10 Albums of 2010, Part 1
- 2010: The Year That Could Have Sucked But Didn't
- Whatever Happened to: Total
- Love Letters: Communication Skills
- 10 Things I Love About Winter
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Carmen Rodgers
- Mini-Lyrical Dissection: T.I. and Chris Brown, Get...
- If you've been thinking about getting me a Christm...
- An Antoine Dodson Christmas
- Love Letters: Perceptions of Promiscuity
- Good riddance to bad rubbish!
- Progressive Soul Mondays: The Floacist
- Love Letters: The First Move and Background Checks...
- On the Upswing
- Edd's MANtra: Bare Facts
- A Love Letter to Facebook
- Album Review: Jazmine Sullivan, Love Me Back
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Colin Munroe
- Fear of Flying
- Is female empowerment killing romance?
- Georgia Mae presents Love Letters
- ▼ December (28)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.