Edd's reaction when he saw this: "Christmas really is no longer sacred. Sigh."
Search Our Site
Ashanti Braveheart (to be released March 4, 2014) It has been the best of times and the worst of times for Ashanti Douglas. The wor...
Unless you're new to the game, you know we've spent the past month revisiting the greatest R&B artists of the 1990s. If you mi...
It's the same old story. Whenever we spotlight fallen artists in this space, it's almost always the same sad tale - humble beginn...
I get compared to a lot of people - and I agree with NONE of the comparisons. For the record, I do not look like: - Kirk Franklin (I'm n...
Nothing seems to rile up you Love Haters more than Valentine's Day. Some of hip-hop's elite certainly can relate. If you'...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- Lessons Learned
- Geraldine Doyle, "We Can Do It!" Poster Inspiratio...
- Edd's MANtra: R&Beef!
- 'New Year's Eve' Eve
- Confessions of a Product Junkie
- Edd's MANtra: RIP Teena Marie
- Georgia Mae's Top 10 Albums of 2010, Part 2
- Georgia Mae's Top 10 Albums of 2010, Part 1
- 2010: The Year That Could Have Sucked But Didn't
- Whatever Happened to: Total
- Love Letters: Communication Skills
- 10 Things I Love About Winter
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Carmen Rodgers
- Mini-Lyrical Dissection: T.I. and Chris Brown, Get...
- If you've been thinking about getting me a Christm...
- An Antoine Dodson Christmas
- Love Letters: Perceptions of Promiscuity
- Good riddance to bad rubbish!
- Progressive Soul Mondays: The Floacist
- Love Letters: The First Move and Background Checks...
- On the Upswing
- Edd's MANtra: Bare Facts
- A Love Letter to Facebook
- Album Review: Jazmine Sullivan, Love Me Back
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Colin Munroe
- Fear of Flying
- Is female empowerment killing romance?
- Georgia Mae presents Love Letters
- ▼ December (28)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.