Ladies, we're not too old to learn from Sesame Street. Check out this recently-aired segment "I Love My Hair," in which a brown muppet girl sings about how much she loves her hair, whether it's natural, braided, or in an Afro.
Search Our Site
Thanksgiving is a wrap, it's cold as crap outside and you're recovering from injuries sustained during Black Friday brawls in Wal...
It's the same old story. Whenever we spotlight fallen artists in this space, it's almost always the same sad tale - humble beginn...
Goodie Mob Age Against the Machine (to be released August 27, 2013) A couple of years ago, I assumed a Goodie Mob reunion was as like...
Nothing seems to rile up you Love Haters more than Valentine's Day. Some of hip-hop's elite certainly can relate. If you'...
I get compared to a lot of people - and I agree with NONE of the comparisons. For the record, I do not look like: - Kirk Franklin (I'm n...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- Happy Halloween from Georgia Mae!
- Playing Dress Up
- My Day as a Bad Role Model
- Edd's MANtra: Kanye West's "Runaway"
- Men Are Babies and Other Epiphanies
- Progressive Soul Mondays "Slept On" Artist:
- Vote for Nick!
- Black Dating in a Hip-Hop Society
- Sexism, Ivy League Style
- Edd's MANtra: Derrty Politics
- Whip My Hair Sesame Street Remix
- Edd's MANtra: You're Gonna Love Me
- Why Sesame Street Rocks
- Edd's MANtra: No Negativity Here
- Edd's MANtra: Ain't Nothin' Going On But The Rent
- A Dream Deferred
- Busting Out
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Moon Baker
- Edd's MANtra: Tell 'Em Why You Mad, Son
- Album Review: Faith Evans, Something About Faith
- Edd's MANtra: Kanye's Komback
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Kyra Simone
- Doubt is not the absence of faith
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.