Ladies, we're not too old to learn from Sesame Street. Check out this recently-aired segment "I Love My Hair," in which a brown muppet girl sings about how much she loves her hair, whether it's natural, braided, or in an Afro.
Search Our Site
Chris Brown X (to be released September 16, 2014) #FactsOnly: It took so long for my play cousin Chris Brown to drop his latest albu...
Image via Nov. 9, 2013 is a monumental anniversary in hip hop. Twenty years ago today, The Wu-Tang Clan released their debut album, Ent...
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
A couple of days ago, my boys at YouKnowIGotSoul.com raised an interesting question on their Facebook page : Who were the most successful...
Ladies, y'all won't like me after this column. A few days ago, I was roaming around these Internet streetz, and I stumbled across ...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (128)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- Happy Halloween from Georgia Mae!
- Playing Dress Up
- My Day as a Bad Role Model
- Edd's MANtra: Kanye West's "Runaway"
- Men Are Babies and Other Epiphanies
- Progressive Soul Mondays "Slept On" Artist:
- Vote for Nick!
- Black Dating in a Hip-Hop Society
- Sexism, Ivy League Style
- Edd's MANtra: Derrty Politics
- Whip My Hair Sesame Street Remix
- Edd's MANtra: You're Gonna Love Me
- Why Sesame Street Rocks
- Edd's MANtra: No Negativity Here
- Edd's MANtra: Ain't Nothin' Going On But The Rent
- A Dream Deferred
- Busting Out
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Moon Baker
- Edd's MANtra: Tell 'Em Why You Mad, Son
- Album Review: Faith Evans, Something About Faith
- Edd's MANtra: Kanye's Komback
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Kyra Simone
- Doubt is not the absence of faith
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.