Ladies, we're not too old to learn from Sesame Street. Check out this recently-aired segment "I Love My Hair," in which a brown muppet girl sings about how much she loves her hair, whether it's natural, braided, or in an Afro.
Search Our Site
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Nothing seems to rile up you Love Haters more than Valentine's Day. Some of hip-hop's elite certainly can relate. If you'...
Unless you're new to the game, you know we've spent the past month revisiting the greatest R&B artists of the 1990s. If you mi...
A couple of days ago, my boys at YouKnowIGotSoul.com raised an interesting question on their Facebook page : Who were the most successful...
Every time I think I'm gonna give up the game, the streets keep calling. Not too long ago, I spent nearly a month looking back at the ...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (107)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- Happy Halloween from Georgia Mae!
- Playing Dress Up
- My Day as a Bad Role Model
- Edd's MANtra: Kanye West's "Runaway"
- Men Are Babies and Other Epiphanies
- Progressive Soul Mondays "Slept On" Artist:
- Vote for Nick!
- Black Dating in a Hip-Hop Society
- Sexism, Ivy League Style
- Edd's MANtra: Derrty Politics
- Whip My Hair Sesame Street Remix
- Edd's MANtra: You're Gonna Love Me
- Why Sesame Street Rocks
- Edd's MANtra: No Negativity Here
- Edd's MANtra: Ain't Nothin' Going On But The Rent
- A Dream Deferred
- Busting Out
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Moon Baker
- Edd's MANtra: Tell 'Em Why You Mad, Son
- Album Review: Faith Evans, Something About Faith
- Edd's MANtra: Kanye's Komback
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Kyra Simone
- Doubt is not the absence of faith
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.