Search Our Site
I've been known to give you ladies a hard time over your schoolyard crushes. Like Immature, for instance - I said y'all were crazy f...
Image via Nov. 9, 2013 is a monumental anniversary in hip hop. Twenty years ago today, The Wu-Tang Clan released their debut album, Ent...
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Every time I think I'm gonna give up the game, the streets keep calling. Not too long ago, I spent nearly a month looking back at the ...
A couple of days ago, my boys at YouKnowIGotSoul.com raised an interesting question on their Facebook page : Who were the most successful...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (122)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- Edd's MANtra: BET's My Mic Sounds Nice
- Edd's MANtra: Runaway Love Remix
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Dwele
- Whatever Happened to: Sunshine Anderson
- Women and men aren't so different after all
- Edd's MANtra: Where Were You?
- Why I'm a fan of Eat, Pray, Love
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Algebra Blessett
- Edd's MANtra: The Odd Trio
- Beyonce uses the f-word and Javacia gets something...
- Edd's MANtra: Edd vs Antoine
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Hil St. Soul
- Edd's MANtra: Defining a 'Classic'
- Edd's MANtra: We Got To Do Better, Part 2
- Female infants in China growing breasts
- Edd's MANtra: Sex Scandals Ain't Sexy
- Edd's MANtra: Analyzing 'Power'
- Edd's MANtra: If He Was President
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Kameron Corvet
- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie Review
- Edd's MANtra: Bad Company
- Edd's MANtra: NPR's Great Voices
- Dear Anne Rice: I've been there
- Edd's MANtra: 'Dey Rapin' Everybody'
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Coultrain
- ▼ August (25)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.