Search Our Site
Image via Nov. 9, 2013 is a monumental anniversary in hip hop. Twenty years ago today, The Wu-Tang Clan released their debut album, Ent...
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Ladies, y'all won't like me after this column. A few days ago, I was roaming around these Internet streetz, and I stumbled across ...
Joell Ortiz House Slippers (to be released September 16, 2014) It's time for hip-hop to wake up from its coma and stop sleeping o...
A couple of days ago, my boys at YouKnowIGotSoul.com raised an interesting question on their Facebook page : Who were the most successful...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (128)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- Whatever Happened to: Zhane
- Am I a Woman Yet?
- Straight Talk
- Album Review: Dru Hill, InDRUpendence Day
- Lauryn Hill, Repercussions
- Album Review: Rick Ross, Teflon Don
- Progressive Soul Mondays "Slept On": Syleena Johns...
- Quick hit: On Sherrod Case, Obama Missed Opportuni...
- Book Review: The Carrie Diaries
- Vote for Gabrielle!
- Edd's MANtra: The Write Choice
- Review of the new Hair Milk line from Carol's Daug...
- Be fruitful and multiply
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Jose James
- Whatever Happened to: Christopher Williams
- Lyrical Dissection: Kelly Rowland, Grown A** Woman...
- I've Got a Crush on You
- Kinky Curly Curling Custard Review
- Edd's MANtra: Pause the Perry Worship
- Whatever Happened to: Brownstone
- Edd's MANtra: No Computer Love
- City Girls
- Album Review: Big Boi, Sir Lucious Left Foot ... T...
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Stacy Epps
- Edd's MANtra: Forever, For Always
- Edd's MANtra: Watch Your Booty!
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.