Search Our Site
Common Nobody's Smiling (to be released July 22, 2014) For years, Common has reigned as hip-hop's unofficial poet laureate, t...
Hip hop royalty at the Georgia Dome. Beyonce has as weird hold over some of you ladies. For example, when her On The Run tour with hub...
Every time I think I'm gonna give up the game, the streets keep calling. Not too long ago, I spent nearly a month looking back at the ...
Nothing seems to rile up you Love Haters more than Valentine's Day. Some of hip-hop's elite certainly can relate. If you'...
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (103)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- My Favorite Mistakes
- Album Review: Corinne Bailey Rae, The Sea
- Is It OK to Be Fat?
- Take It Outside: Common vs. Andre 3000
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Rahsaan Patterson
- Letting loose
- Edd's MANtra: We Are ... Not Totally Offended
- Album Review: Sade, Soldier of Love
- New Hollywood?
- Let's Talk about "Pep" and Dem
- Quick Hit: Robert Pattinson is allergic to vagina
- Progressive Soul Mondays: The Foreign Exchange
- R.I.P. Lucille Clifton
- Worst Apology Ever?
- What's your favorite song these days?
- Edd's MANtra: Racist Genitals
- The Perfect Case for Settling
- Edd's MANtra: 1981 Was A Good Year
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Jesse Boykins III
- Mr. Good Enough
- 2009: A Craptastic Year
- Whatever Happened to: Adina Howard
- The List
- 20 Questions: 2010 Grammys
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Nneka
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.