Check out Edd on Talk of Alabama as he discusses Tea Town USA, a social media success story he'll be sharing during an upcoming panel discussion hosted by the Alabama Social Media Association.
Search Our Site
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Nothing seems to rile up you Love Haters more than Valentine's Day. Some of hip-hop's elite certainly can relate. If you'...
Unless you're new to the game, you know we've spent the past month revisiting the greatest R&B artists of the 1990s. If you mi...
Every time I think I'm gonna give up the game, the streets keep calling. Not too long ago, I spent nearly a month looking back at the ...
A couple of days ago, my boys at YouKnowIGotSoul.com raised an interesting question on their Facebook page : Who were the most successful...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (107)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- My Five Favorite Fall Accessory Trends
- Flashback Friday: Destiny's Child and Joss Stone
- You Have the Right to Remain Curly!
- Album Review: J. Cole, Cole World: The Sideline St...
- Edd's MANtra: History of Lyrics That Aren't Lyrics...
- Penthouse Party Girl
- Edd is the Talk of Alabama
- See Jane Write presents Blogger Bash
- The Secret works and so does Darcy's Botanicals
- Why I Have a Girl Crush on Kim Coles
- Edd's MANtra: RIP Vesta Williams
- Flashback Friday: Nas and John Legend
- The A to Z of Javacia
- Quick Hit: Birmingham is Going Natural
- An Eye for an Eye
- What Ever Happened to: 112
- He Said, She Said: Is Natural Hair a Man Repellent...
- Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Kit Review
- The World's Largest Afro
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Liv Warfield
- Love Letters: Mr. Telephone Man
- Flashback Friday: Wicker Park soundtrack and Missy...
- The Crunkest of Them All
- Listen Up: K. Sparks, "The Show Starts"
- GeorgiaMae.com turns 3!
- Birmingbelle of the Week: Antonee Boykin
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Georgia Anne Muldrow
- Flashback Friday: Tweet and Miles Davis
- Album Review: Jagged Edge, The Remedy
- Product Review: Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream
- On the Run
- What Ever Happened to: Next
- Love Letters:From Booty Call to Bride
- Flashback Friday: Heavy D & the Boyz and Teedra Mo...
- Healthy Body, Healthy Hair
- ▼ September (35)
- ► 2010 (321)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.