This morning I posted the Sesame Street "I Love My Hair" segment that has all of us natural girls swooning. This afternoon I came home and found this -- the "Whip My Hair" Sesame Street remix. This might actually make me like this ridiculous song.
Search Our Site
Every time I think I'm gonna give up the game, the streets keep calling. Not too long ago, I spent nearly a month looking back at the ...
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Nothing seems to rile up you Love Haters more than Valentine's Day. Some of hip-hop's elite certainly can relate. If you'...
Shermika Dunner loves art in all its many manifestations, be it music, film, fashion or food. She even considers traveling an art form. &q...
A couple of days ago, my boys at YouKnowIGotSoul.com raised an interesting question on their Facebook page : Who were the most successful...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (105)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- Happy Halloween from Georgia Mae!
- Playing Dress Up
- My Day as a Bad Role Model
- Edd's MANtra: Kanye West's "Runaway"
- Men Are Babies and Other Epiphanies
- Progressive Soul Mondays "Slept On" Artist:
- Vote for Nick!
- Black Dating in a Hip-Hop Society
- Sexism, Ivy League Style
- Edd's MANtra: Derrty Politics
- Whip My Hair Sesame Street Remix
- Edd's MANtra: You're Gonna Love Me
- Why Sesame Street Rocks
- Edd's MANtra: No Negativity Here
- Edd's MANtra: Ain't Nothin' Going On But The Rent
- A Dream Deferred
- Busting Out
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Moon Baker
- Edd's MANtra: Tell 'Em Why You Mad, Son
- Album Review: Faith Evans, Something About Faith
- Edd's MANtra: Kanye's Komback
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Kyra Simone
- Doubt is not the absence of faith
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.