This morning I posted the Sesame Street "I Love My Hair" segment that has all of us natural girls swooning. This afternoon I came home and found this -- the "Whip My Hair" Sesame Street remix. This might actually make me like this ridiculous song.
Search Our Site
It's the same old story. Whenever we spotlight fallen artists in this space, it's almost always the same sad tale - humble beginn...
Thanksgiving is a wrap, it's cold as crap outside and you're recovering from injuries sustained during Black Friday brawls in Wal...
Ashanti Braveheart (to be released March 4, 2014) It has been the best of times and the worst of times for Ashanti Douglas. The wor...
On Ash Wednesday, your favorite ashy rapper finally came home. From TMZ.com: Lil Boosie is a free man ... the rapper has just been rel...
I get compared to a lot of people - and I agree with NONE of the comparisons. For the record, I do not look like: - Kirk Franklin (I'm n...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- Happy Halloween from Georgia Mae!
- Playing Dress Up
- My Day as a Bad Role Model
- Edd's MANtra: Kanye West's "Runaway"
- Men Are Babies and Other Epiphanies
- Progressive Soul Mondays "Slept On" Artist:
- Vote for Nick!
- Black Dating in a Hip-Hop Society
- Sexism, Ivy League Style
- Edd's MANtra: Derrty Politics
- Whip My Hair Sesame Street Remix
- Edd's MANtra: You're Gonna Love Me
- Why Sesame Street Rocks
- Edd's MANtra: No Negativity Here
- Edd's MANtra: Ain't Nothin' Going On But The Rent
- A Dream Deferred
- Busting Out
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Moon Baker
- Edd's MANtra: Tell 'Em Why You Mad, Son
- Album Review: Faith Evans, Something About Faith
- Edd's MANtra: Kanye's Komback
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Kyra Simone
- Doubt is not the absence of faith
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.