Search Our Site
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Nothing seems to rile up you Love Haters more than Valentine's Day. Some of hip-hop's elite certainly can relate. If you'...
Every time I think I'm gonna give up the game, the streets keep calling. Not too long ago, I spent nearly a month looking back at the ...
Unless you're new to the game, you know we've spent the past month revisiting the greatest R&B artists of the 1990s. If you mi...
A couple of days ago, my boys at YouKnowIGotSoul.com raised an interesting question on their Facebook page : Who were the most successful...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (106)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- Edd's MANtra: Superior Covers
- Edd's MANtra: Blonde Ambition
- Edd's MANtra: Please Hammer...Don't Hurt Yourself
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Slept On Artist -- Amel ...
- Edd's MANtra: Crisis of Faith
- Edd's MANtra: Playing Dress-Up
- Sorry, Chevy, I'm not laughing
- What the Elle?
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Maria Bentley
- The Domestically Disabled Diva and Her Spinach-Rav...
- Whatever Happened To: Lil' Mo
- All My Singles Ladies... Are Getting Paid
- Go shawty, it's your birthday
- 20 Questions: 2010 VMAs
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Mamas Gun
- Terry Jones Update
- Edd's MANtra: A Star Is Born?
- Yoga for Black People
- Pastor Jones Calls Off Koran Burning
- A Woman In Search of Her Word
- Edd's MANtra: Bitter Twitter Battle
- The Joy of Cooking (or lack thereof)
- Progressive Soul Mondays: V
- Album Review: Lyfe Jennings, I Still Believe
- There's Something About Nicki
- ▼ September (25)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.