Search Our Site
Common Nobody's Smiling (to be released July 22, 2014) For years, Common has reigned as hip-hop's unofficial poet laureate, t...
Every time I think I'm gonna give up the game, the streets keep calling. Not too long ago, I spent nearly a month looking back at the ...
Nothing seems to rile up you Love Haters more than Valentine's Day. Some of hip-hop's elite certainly can relate. If you'...
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Hip hop royalty at the Georgia Dome. Beyonce has as weird hold over some of you ladies. For example, when her On The Run tour with hub...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (104)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- Stephanie Grace on Race
- Calling all Birmingham book lovers!
- Edd's MANtra: Guilty Pleasure Artists
- Edd's MANtra: Lost his Shyne
- Brown Like Me
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Tamia
- Another reason to love Chilli
- Bad Romance Gone Good
- "The Godmother of the Civil Rights Movement"
- Edd's MANtra: Goodbye, Guru
- Edd's MANtra: Ginuwine vs Timbaland
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Darien Brockington
- Double take
- Edd's MANtra: Baby I Got Your Money
- Good news for nursing mothers
- Edd's MANtra: Weezy's Counseling Sessions
- Georgia Mae's Femcee Tournament Champion
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Janelle Monae
- Actress Dixie Carter Dies at 70
- Tiger, Take Two
- Edd's MANtra: Spectacular Delusions
- Why Did I Get Married?
- Georgia Mae Femcee Tournament Finals
- Fighting Lupus One Step at a Time
- Georgia Mae Femcee Tournament: Final Four
- Whatever Happened to: Kris Kross
- Georgia Mae Femcee Tournament: Elite 8
- Album Review: Erykah Badu, New Amerykah Part 2: Re...
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2009 (426)
Powered by Blogger.