Search Our Site
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Nothing seems to rile up you Love Haters more than Valentine's Day. Some of hip-hop's elite certainly can relate. If you'...
Every time I think I'm gonna give up the game, the streets keep calling. Not too long ago, I spent nearly a month looking back at the ...
Unless you're new to the game, you know we've spent the past month revisiting the greatest R&B artists of the 1990s. If you mi...
A couple of days ago, my boys at YouKnowIGotSoul.com raised an interesting question on their Facebook page : Who were the most successful...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (106)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- ► 2010 (321)
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Kelis
- Happy Turkey Day!
- What a Girl Wants
- The Georgia Mae Show?
- Hate going to the gyno? Well, read this...
- Edd's MANtra: Ultimate Dogfight 2, Electric Boogal...
- Progressive Soul Mondays: J*Davey
- We Are What We Do?
- Lyrical Dissection: The Beatles, "Come Together"
- The Way They Were
- Could the new breast cancer guidelines devastate b...
- Should we mix HIV with ABCs?
- Is this photograph sexist?
- Edd's MANtra: Say No to Swine
- Giving thanks - Day 6
- "They just don't sell the product"
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Geno Young
- Giving thanks - Day 4
- Giving Thanks -- Day 3
- Throwback Workouts
- Giving thanks - Day 2
- Dating without Permission
- Giving thanks
- Whatever Happened to: Tony Terry
- Edd's MANtra: Power of the Dollar
- Poker Face
- Progressive Soul Mondays: N'Dambi
- Not-so-extreme Makeover
- Rihanna Speaks
- Whatever Happened to: Case
- KRS-One puts women first
- Album Review: Amerie, In Love & War
- Media Mayhem
- When two become one
- ▼ November (34)
Powered by Blogger.