Search Our Site
Common Nobody's Smiling (to be released July 22, 2014) For years, Common has reigned as hip-hop's unofficial poet laureate, t...
Hip hop royalty at the Georgia Dome. Beyonce has as weird hold over some of you ladies. For example, when her On The Run tour with hub...
Every time I think I'm gonna give up the game, the streets keep calling. Not too long ago, I spent nearly a month looking back at the ...
Nothing seems to rile up you Love Haters more than Valentine's Day. Some of hip-hop's elite certainly can relate. If you'...
Whoever said R&B died in the 90s hasn't been paying attention. Or maybe they just need to turn off 106 & Park. A few weeks ago...
Tweet a brother
- ► 2014 (103)
- ► 2013 (219)
- ► 2012 (283)
- ► 2011 (355)
- ► 2010 (321)
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Kelis
- Happy Turkey Day!
- What a Girl Wants
- The Georgia Mae Show?
- Hate going to the gyno? Well, read this...
- Edd's MANtra: Ultimate Dogfight 2, Electric Boogal...
- Progressive Soul Mondays: J*Davey
- We Are What We Do?
- Lyrical Dissection: The Beatles, "Come Together"
- The Way They Were
- Could the new breast cancer guidelines devastate b...
- Should we mix HIV with ABCs?
- Is this photograph sexist?
- Edd's MANtra: Say No to Swine
- Giving thanks - Day 6
- "They just don't sell the product"
- Progressive Soul Mondays: Geno Young
- Giving thanks - Day 4
- Giving Thanks -- Day 3
- Throwback Workouts
- Giving thanks - Day 2
- Dating without Permission
- Giving thanks
- Whatever Happened to: Tony Terry
- Edd's MANtra: Power of the Dollar
- Poker Face
- Progressive Soul Mondays: N'Dambi
- Not-so-extreme Makeover
- Rihanna Speaks
- Whatever Happened to: Case
- KRS-One puts women first
- Album Review: Amerie, In Love & War
- Media Mayhem
- When two become one
- ▼ November (34)
Powered by Blogger.